Yes, Madame Tussauds London does feature strobe lighting.
Please see below for other areas that could be of concern:
- Awards Party (first room): In the first corridor, there is a screen imitating paparazzi taking photos. The camera flashes are bright. The light effect can be quickly moved past, but this corridor is not avoidable without being taken a very different route by a member of staff, so please speak to a member of staff near the entrance before entering the lifts, if you are concerned.
- World Stage: The Sports zone uses two lights on a podium to imitate camera flashes - these are strobing but not at a fast rate, and the rooms is quite open plan, so this can be avoided.
- Fashion: Two lights at the end of the catwalk are used to imitate camera flashes but are not set to a high flash rate. This area is avoidable.
- Spirit of London ride: Some low-level slow strobing in the initial fog tunnel and during the Blitz scene, and pulsing lights at points in the ride, but not throughout. The ride can be bypassed if necessary.
- Marvel Universe 4D: This experience features strobes and bright flashing lights throughout. We do not recommend this experience for guests with light-sensitive conditions.