Madame Tussauds London is largely a cashless attraction. Madame Tussauds London accepts only card payments for ticket purchases and throughout the attraction, including in our gift shop. The only exception is our chocolate fondue food outlet near the Marvel Hall of Heroes, which does accept cash.
Articles in this section
- Can I Pay Using Both Cash and Card?
- Do you have toilets?
- Can I take food and drink into Madame Tussauds?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you accept Foreign Currency at Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?