We originally communicated a release date of mid-May for this second wave of tickets, however it is clear from your comments that you’re keen to start planning your epic summer adventures sooner, and we want to ensure you’re able to do that.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- Where can I find information on Merlin Passes?
- Do I need to pre-book to visit Madame Tussauds London with my Merlin Pass?
- Are there restrictions for using a Merlin Pass at Madame Tussauds London?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family Tickets?
- How do I redeem my Premium Merlin Annual Pass Share the Fun vouchers?