We would like to reassure everyone that we are taking the necessary measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment. However, we understand that due to unforeseen circumstances or if you have developed symptoms of the coronavirus, or if it’s unsafe for you to travel you may require to change the date/time of your visit to our attraction. Please contact our Guest Experience team on email@example.com and they will be happy to discuss your options. If you have booked through a third party, please contact them to discuss your booking.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- I am a Merlin pass holder, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing Standard or Fast Track ticket what should I do?
- I have an existing VIP Experience booking, what should I do?
- How do I redeem my existing London Combination or Promotional Offer tickets?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened – but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?