Pre-booking your visit online is essential for all guests as we have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing. You need to pre-book a date and time of your choosing in advance. Book your time slot here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket - how do I pre-book entry?
- I am a Merlin pass holder, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing Standard or Fast Track ticket - what should I do?
- How do I re-book my existing London Combination or Promotional Offer tickets?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened, but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?