Madame Tussauds London is located on Marylebone Road, just one minute from Baker Street underground station. However please be aware that Baker Street does not have step free access. You can plan accessible travel via Transport for London by visiting their website: TFL Journey Planner
Articles in this section
- Do You Recognise the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme?
- How do I travel to Madame Tussauds London if I am disabled?
- Where are your accessible toilets?
- Can I bring an assistance dog into Madame Tussauds London?
- What disabled access is there within Madame Tussauds London?
- Do I have to queue if I am disabled/have additional needs?