When collecting tickets, we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional driving license or a passport.
Articles in this section
- I have booked my tickets online, but have not received my email confirmation. What should I do?
- Do you offer a e-ticket/print at home option?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?