One carer can enter Madame Tussauds London for free when accompanying a disabled guest. You must present one of the following forms of documentation on the day to enter with a carer ticket:
- A valid Access Card
- A valid Blue or Orange badge
- Allowance Book or Letter confirming Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books or confirmation letter
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI) or BD8
- International Proof of Disability (International Symbol of Access or similar must be printed on it)
All visiting guests except for the carer require a purchased entry ticket.
Please note: The carer must be 14+ years.