If you purchase a standard ticket from our website or from any other company you will be issued with an extra free ticket for your carer when you arrive and produce any of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
• International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)