No, with your combination ticket you do not have to visit all the attractions in one day. As part of your combination ticket, you have 90 days from visiting Madame Tussauds London to visit the other London attractions on your pass.
Articles in this section
- How does a London Combination Ticket work?
- What is a Combination Ticket?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my combination tickets?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my combination tickets?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at Madame Tussuads London?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at other Merlin London attractions?
- How do I book my visit for the other attractions?
- Do I get fast track with a Combination Tickets?