Your combination ticket provides standard entry into Madame Tussauds London, which may involve some queuing. Particularly during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays, you may experience queue lines in excess of an hour. We do recommend that quieter times of the day to visit can usually be found towards first admission or later on in the afternoon towards last admission, however we cannot guarantee that this is always the case.
Articles in this section
- How does a London Combination Ticket work?
- What is a Combination Ticket?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my combination tickets?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my combination tickets?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at Madame Tussuads London?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at other Merlin London attractions?
- How do I book my visit for the other attractions?
- Do I get fast track with a Combination Tickets?