Whilst we do not offer a discounted rate for disabled guests, if you purchase an advanced ticket from our website or from any other company you will be issued with an extra free ticket for your carer* when you arrive and produce any of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
• International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
*You will need to purchase your tickets online, in advance, for all members of your party, aside from the carer. The carer ticket will then needed to be added to your order, to do this please either click here, or click on the "Promotional Code" Tab in the webstore enter MTLCarer in the promocode box.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift which is specially designated for this purpose. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time. To book your Wheelchair Slot, please click here