Whilst we do not offer a discounted rate for disabled guests, one guest accompanying a guest with a disability/additional needs may be eligible for a free carer ticket. To be eligible, you will need to show one of the following forms of documentation on the day of your visit:
- A valid Access Card
- A valid Blue or Orange badge
- Allowance Book or Letter confirming Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books or confirmation letter
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI) or BD8
- International Proof of Disability (International Symbol of Access or similar must be printed on it)
Please book your carer ticket online, either by using this link to the carer ticket booking option, or by clicking on the Promotional Code tab in the webstore (found top-right on desktop, and top left in a drop-down menu on mobile) and entering "MTLCarer" in the promo code box.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift which is specially designated for this purpose. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time. Please book your wheelchair slot here.