Madame Tussauds London has a number of food and drink stands within the attraction. No stand provides hot meals, but a selection of confectionery, snacks and drinks should you require it during your visit.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets?
- Can I take food and drink into Madame Tussauds?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you accept Foreign Currency at Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds London?