Madame Tussauds London is a popular London attraction and during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays we do experience queues to enter the attraction. If you plan on visiting Madame Tussauds London during a school holiday or weekend, we do recommend that quieter times of the day to visit are usually found at first admission or later in the day towards last entry. However, this is not guaranteed, and visitor numbers and flow can vary day by day.
Articles in this section
- Which Door should I use to enter Madame Tussauds London?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- Will I have to queue to get in to Madame Tussauds?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- What if I am late for my time slot?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy around Madame Tussauds?
- Can I take a pet in to Madame Tussauds?