Guests who arrive for last admission will be able to spend just as much time as any other guest inside the attraction. Our doors close to new guests after last admission, but guests already inside the building can enjoy the full experience at a relaxed pace.
Articles in this section
- Which Door should I use to enter Madame Tussauds London?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- Will I have to queue to get in to Madame Tussauds?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy around Madame Tussauds?
- Can I take a pet in to Madame Tussauds?