Yes, all tickets must now be pre-booked online, including carer tickets.
To add a carer ticket to your order during the booking process, please either click here, or click on the "Promotional Code" Tab in the webstore, and enter "MTLCarer" in the promo code box.
Please note: To be able to use your carer ticket, please make sure you bring one of the following accepted documents on the day of your visit:
- A valid Access Card
- A valid Blue or Orange badge
- Allowance Book or Letter confirming Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books or confirmation letter
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI) or BD8
- International Proof of Disability (International Symbol of Access or similar must be printed on it)