No, a 2 for 1 voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another offer including an attraction pass. 2 for 1 vouchers can only be redeemed on the door when purchasing a full priced adult ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I redeem my 2 for 1 voucher online?
- Can I use a 2 for 1 voucher at Madame Tussauds London?
- How do I redeem a 2 for 1 voucher?
- How do 2 for 1 promotional tickets work?
- Is my 2 for 1 voucher valid?
- How do I use my Kellogg’s voucher to purchase a ticket online?
- How do I use my National Rail/Days Out 2 For 1 voucher to purchase a ticket online?
- My Voucher says I can use it online - where do I enter my code?
- Can I use a 2 for 1 voucher in conjunction with the attraction pass?
- Can I use my 2 for 1 online and use it against the online price?