No, a 2 for 1 voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another offer, nor can it be used to purchase combination (multi-attraction) tickets, Fast Track tickets, or any other ticket type other than standard entry.
Articles in this section
- Can I redeem my 2 for 1/ promotional voucher online?
- I have vouchers that include Royal Tea - what should I do?
- Is the National Rail Days Out Guide Promotion currently available?
- Is my 2 for 1 voucher valid?
- How do I use my Kellogg’s voucher to purchase a ticket online?
- How do I use my National Rail/Days Out 2 For 1 voucher to purchase a ticket online?
- Can I use a 2 for 1 voucher in conjunction with other offers or ticket types?
- Can I use my 2 for 1 /Promotional voucher against the discounted online price?
- My voucher says I can use it online - where do I enter my voucher code?