You will have 90 days from the day you collected your London Big Ticket to visit the other London Merlin Entertainments attractions. When collecting your tickets from Madame Tussauds London, our admissions team will be happy to advise of the remaining availability at our other London attractions and book you in, subject to availability. Alternatively, simply take you tickets to the relevant attraction to redeem for entry. Shrek's Adventure London, SEA LIFE London and The London Dungeon will confirm their availability upon arrival and book you into the next available time slot.
Articles in this section
- How does a London Big Ticket work?
- What is a London Big Ticket?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my London Big Ticket?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my London Big Ticket?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at Madame Tussuads London?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at other Merlin London attractions?
- How do I book my visit for the other attractions?
- Do I get fast track with a London Big Ticket?