Due to Covid-19 related health and safety measures, we are not accepting cash payments for tickets, in our gift shop, or at the majority of our food/drink stands. We request that guests pay by card. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- Can I Pay Using Both Cash and Card?
- Do you have toilets?
- Can I take food and drink into Madame Tussauds?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you accept Foreign Currency at Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?