Yes, we have a flexible approach towards food and drink being brought into the attraction. Please be aware however that alcohol cannot be brought into the attraction, and if our staff feel your food and drink may affect the operations of the attraction, you may be asked to finish your food/drink or dispose of it before entry.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets?
- Can I take food and drink into Madame Tussauds?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you accept Foreign Currency at Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds London?