Yes, guests who enter before our doors close still have plenty of time to look around the whole attraction. Both the Spirit of London ride and our Marvel 4D Experience will remain open for all guests.
Articles in this section
- Which Door should I use to enter Madame Tussauds London?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- Will I have to queue to get in to Madame Tussauds?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Is there enough time to see everything if I select the later (5pm +) time slots?
- What if I am late for my time slot?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy around Madame Tussauds?
- Can I take a pet in to Madame Tussauds?