The following items cannot be taken into Madame Tussauds London:
- Motorcycle helmets
- Skateboards, scooters, and rollerblades
- Baby buggies/pushchairs/prams/strollers - They can be left at our cloakroom free of charge for the duration of your visit. Please note that the cloakroom is manned by staff members, but pushchairs/buggies and bags are left at the owner’s risk.
- Prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the attraction.
- Suitcases or large items of hand luggage
If our staff feel any food or drink on your person may affect the operations of the attraction, you may be asked to finish your food/drink or dispose of it before entry.
Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment. If you are a camera crew and you require to film in our premises, please contact our press office for further information.